Tuesday 20 December 2011

don't stop the party...

hey you guys, long time no post.
i am sorry i have lacted with blog posts recently but i do have my excuses...
emma (the birthday girl) and me

i went to my norjam girls emma's 18th party on saturday night and it was lovely to see my norjam girls again!



 







normally for christmas we do secret santa (because we don't have enough for presents for all of them) i found this little owl which i knew krissie would love so i baggsed her and she brought me a beautiful stags head which i wore this yesterday when i met jennie and iona (from college)
stag head - krissie
green blouse - dorothy perkins
black top - primark

     my hair was in a messy bun yesterday and when i took it out it looked like a lions mane which i thought look quite nice 









so that is what has happened that last couple of days. hope you have enjoyed reading this post and i shall speak to you all again soon.

also i hope you have a very merry christmas and a happy new year.
sarah x                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment